2017 York City Boutique Week Registration
York City Boutique Week is a week-long event to highlight downtown York's small and independently owned home and apparel retailers and eateries. Join us September 1 - September 8, for special in-store events, trunk shows, demonstrations, pop-up shops, sidewalk sales and more!
Week’s Special Events:
- First Friday “Fashion Friday” – Friday, September 1
- Fashion Luncheon - Tuesday, September 5 *Anna Wintour Level
- Progressive Happy Hour – Thursday, September 7 *Anna Wintour Level
- Fashion Show – Friday, September 8
***Anna Wintour Level will be limited to 10 participants***
Other Important Dates:
- Last day for registration - Friday, June 30
- Boutique Week info session - Friday, July 21
- Fashion Show looks/giveaway items due - Tuesday, September 5
- Fashion Show rehearsal - Tuesday, September 5
We are asking Boutique Week participants to:
- Display a Boutique Week poster in their window
- If participating at Anna Wintour level, put up Boutique Week window display Aug. 29-Sept. 8
- Share Boutique Week posts on social media
- Fashion Show participants are required to handle their own hair & makeup for their models
***All participating businesses and boutiques MUST have a downtown address to participate. We will not be accepting direct-sale businesses such as LuLaRoe, etc. Thank you for understanding!***
York City Boutique Week is a fundraiser for Downtown Inc special events.
For more information on participating in York City Boutique Week 2017, email Stacy McClain at email@example.com or call 717-849-2331.