downtown destination guide
The Official Publication of Downtown Inc
Published triannually, Downtown York is a destination magazine promoting the eclectic shopping, dining, cultural and tourism delights found in this unique walking district in York, PA. Its goal is to create a more vibrant community through promotion of events, activities and opportunities to attract county residents and visitors alike.
Downtown York focuses on an eclectic mix of fun community events, unique destination experiences, and diverse dining and shopping treats for everyone.
Distribution & Readership
Downtown York is distributed using an integrated strategy that includes print, online and event outreach.
It is mailed to:
- Over 1000 homes and businesses throughout York.
- Over 500 York County medical, dental and auto dealership reception areas.
- Over 1500 Adams, Cumberland, Carroll, Dauphin, Lancaster, York,
- Baltimore and Harford County beauty salon reception areas.
- And, distributed in bulk by Downtown Inc and York County Convention and Visitors Bureau to high traffic retail and consumer locations throughout the Greater York area - Expo Center, Santander Stadium, Colleges, Hospitals, Hotels, C-Stores and More. For the complete list of where to find our guides in York County, click here (PDF).
Quarterly Circulation: 7,500+
Total Readership: 100,000
Phone: 610-685-0914 ext. 202
Downtown Inc subsidizes the cost of producing the guide to keep display advertising rates low for you—our small downtown business. We hope these lower rates encouraged you to showcase your business and promote it as an important part of our great downtown destination!
Questions? Contact Downtown Inc Marketing Director Meg Feeser (Meg can be reached by phone at 717-849-2331).