1) First St John’s Lutheran Church (140 West King Street)
Our historic church will be open on First Friday and we invite everyone to come down and visit. Tours, music, and refreshments will be offered!
2) The York Emporium (343 West)
Visit downtown York’s only used book and curiosity shop!
Over 500,000 titles to peruse!
3) I’Sha Boutique (342 West)
10% off your entire purchase!
4) Holy Hound Taproom (57 West)
Open at 4pm every First Friday! Join us for 30 rotating taps of craft beer!
Cultural Alliance of York County Charity Bartending from 5-7pm.
5) My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe (41 West)
End of Season Sale! Come save an additional 50% off on items from October - December!
6) York City Pretzel Company (39 West)
Try a traditional twist or cinnamon sugar nuggets. Sweet glaze, beer mustard and house-made cheese sauces available.
7) Baron Von Schwein (35 West)
Try our pork stuffed in a bun, put on a bun, or in a bowl...all ways certainly delicious!
8) Trinity Church (32 West)
Stop into our beautiful church. We will offer tours and have music all evening.
9) Cultural Alliance of York County (14 West Market Street)
Kick off First Friday & STOMP Into 2015 With The Cultural
Alliance of York County!
10) OffCenter Grill (48 East)
STOMP on down to the OffCenter Grill just 2 blocks from the Strand-Capitol. $2 specialty “Slippery Cymbal” cocktails and $2 off Fajitas and Top Shelf Liquor. Jefrey Woodall will be performing your favorite 60’s -90’s tunes from 6-9pm.
11) Coffee, Teas and Thee (15 South Pershing Avenue)
Stop in and explore this lovely tea room!
12) Camera Center of York (23 North)
4x6 in-store kiosk prints made in minutes for 19¢ each during First Friday!
13) Sunrise Soap (29 North)
New Year, new you! Resolve to be kinder to your skin with our homemade soaps, lotions and lip balms.
14) Esaan Thai Restaurant (30 North)
Warm up with any of our delicious Thai soups and flavorful curries. Reservations recommended. BYOB.
15) Lotus Moon Yoga (36 North)
Ring in the New Year with chair massage, live music in a cozy environment, and huge sales in our Yoga Boutique.
16) Sweet Melissa’s Dream (38 North)
Everything is Irie Mon! Stomping out winter with a little Jamaican feel. Enjoy some Red Stripe beer while shopping. Wear your favorite Bob Marley gear and get a special treat!
17) White Rose Bar & Grill (48 North)
Happy Hour from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Enjoy ½-priced drinks and ½-priced food specials at our bars.
18) Kimman’s (57 North)
Kimman's Blowout After Christmas Sale continues. 30% off the entire store. 50% off holiday items. Special orders excluded.
19) Simply Soup
Buy one package soup to go and get one of the same size at ½ price!
20) Mudhook Brewing Co. (34 North Cherry Lane)
Featuring brews such as the Redeye Irish Ale, Hook Bender Double IPA and Deep Sea Stoudt.
21) Roosevelt Tavern (50 North Penn)
$5.00 1 Lb. Steamed Mussel Pots on from 4-9pm
(normal price $11.00).
22) Waterway Bar & Grill (220 West)
1st drink free from 2 – 8pm on First Fridays.
23) Vulcania Graphics & Fine Art LLC (122 West)
Open Studio featuring the fine art photography and graphics of d. g. walczyk and Shawn Young. Complimentary light
24) Cherie Anne’s (48 West)
White Sale – 10% off white teas, white teapots and white infuser mugs! Enjoy a Snowflake Latte from our Tea & Smoothie Bar.
25) Heidelberg United Church of Christ (47 West)
Drop by Heidelbean Coffee House for live music, lots of coffee, snacks, free Wi-Fi, and good conversation.
26) Nuts About Granola (46 West)
Warm drinks and good eats. Stop in for samples and clearance bargains.
27) Indigo Bleu (39 West)
Check out our latest arrivals!
28) Marketview Arts (35 West)
Visit seven artist studios in the lower level. Enjoy light
refreshments, watch artists at work, and purchase art.
Feel free to tour the entire art facility.
29) Shire Reef Antiques & Collectibles (33 East Philadelphia)
10% off seasonal items.
30) Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center (50 North)
Jazz in the City: 7pm. $5 or free with valid student ID.
Jazz in the City: Dred “Perky” Scott – Vocals, Steve Rudolph – Piano, Steve Meashey – Bass, Jeff Stabley – Drums
First Friday Film: 9pm. $7. — Monty Python’s Life of Brian
31) Tutoni’s (108 North)
Grab a bottle of Allegro Wine or Wyndridge Cider and see what creations our Chefs will cook up. Reservations recommended.
32) The Left Bank (120 North)
Bar only: 1/2 price LB calamari plus other special Chef-inspired appetizers! $2 off select wines by the glass and draft beers.
33) Liquid Hero Brewery (50 East)
Featuring brews such as American Hero, Schweet Ale, and Irregardless IPA.
34) Stadium Grille of York (133 North)
We have pizza, wings, sandwiches and more! Dine in or carry-out.
35) 56 Urban Provisions (56 South)
Cheeseboard tasting featuring two new products: Bees Knees Spicy Honey from the Hudson Valley and three flavors of Mustard and Co. mustard out of Seattle.
36) Redeux (113 South)
Seinfeld and Soup - No soup for you! Just kidding, we'll give you some warm delicious soup with a side of York City Pretzel Co.’s pretzels. Stay awhile, we'll have episodes playing all night.