Join us for a semi-annual update of important initiatives in Downtown York, hosted by Downtown Inc.
Tuesday, May 9
The Capitol Theatre
- 7:30am Continental Breakfast catered by Taste Test
- 8:00 – 9:00am Program
Downtown Updates are free to attend for Friends and Business Members of Downtown Inc. There is a $10 fee for non-members. To learn about becoming a Friend of Downtown Inc, visit www.downtownyorkpa.com/friends. For Business Memberships, visit www.downtownyorkpa.com/membership.
If you ARE a Downtown Friend or Business Member and can't find your promo code, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Welcome to the Strand Capitol – Todd Fogdall, President & CEO, Strand Capitol Performing Arts Theater
- Welcome – Silas Chamberlin, CEO, Downtown Inc
- RSDC Update – Dylan Bauer, VP of Real Estate Development, RSDC
- York County History Center Update – Joan Mummert, President & CEO, York County History Center
- LifePath’s Impact on WeCo – Matt Carey, CEO, LifePath Christian Ministries
- North George Street Improvements – Chaz Green, Deputy Director of Public Works, City of York
- Yorktowne Hotel Update – Blanda Nace, Vice President of Community Affairs, York County Economic Alliance
- Alternative Downtown Accommodations – Joanne Ekeledo, owner, Grace Manor Bed & Breakfast
- Closing Remarks – Mandy Arnold, President, Downtown Inc Board of Directors