first fridays on Beaver Street
Want representation on N. Beaver Street during First Friday?
Select vendor/exhibitor locations will be available on N. Beaver Street during First Friday events from 5-9pm, April-November. From December-March Beaver Street is not closed to vehicle traffic, though sidewalk spaces are available. We do not place vendors inside Central Market.
- For-profit businesses outside the CBD: $100
- Nonprofits outside the CBD: $50
- Businesses/nonprofits inside the CBD: $25
- Downtown Inc Associate Partners: Free (limited to 4 appearances)
For information on becoming a Downtown Inc Associate Partner, email email@example.com
All fees collected go into the First Friday Grant fund, which distributes grants to small businesses to offset the cost of their First Friday promotions.
Exhibitors are responsible for providing their own table or booth setup. Electricity is not available. Amplified sound not permitted. Food sales require additional permitting/licensing.
- (Aug) Sidewalk Sale - July 15
- (Sept) Fashion Friday - August 12
- (Oct) Harvest Fest - September 16
- (Nov) Holiday Open House - October 14
- (Dec) Light Up Night - November 11