Food vendor

GG Logo 1.png

Thank you for your interest in serving as a vendor during the 11th Annual Go Green in the City event. This fun, family-friendly festival celebrates green, healthy and local living.

This year’s event runs from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday, April 20, in Downtown York, in the block between North Beaver Street, North Pershing Avenue, West Clarke Avenue and the surrounding areas. The interactive street fair features more than 50 vendors, live music, food, children's activities and much more.

Go Green in the City has drawn more than 6,500 attendees during past events. The crowd includes families with children, baby boomers, young professionals, etc.

Accepted applicants are at the discretion of Downtown Inc.

All accepted food vendors must fill out a Special Events Permit through the City of York. Permits must be filled out and submitted to the city, along with payment, at least one week before the event. Click here to view the application. Failure to do so may result in removal from the event. Please direct any questions to Tamika Rascoe, Health and Sanitation Officer at 717-845-2124 or

Please contact Events Manager Mylea Thompson at if you have any questions about the application process.

Food Vendor Application

Section 1: Business/Organization Info
Business/Organization Address *
Business/Organization Address
(if applicable)
(if applicable). Names of all vendors selling food and merchandise will be forwarded to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue and must have a current Pennsylvania sales tax license (permanent or temporary). You will not be accepted without a valid license number.
Section 2: Contact Info
Contact Name *
Contact Name
Contact Phone Number *
Contact Phone Number
Section 3: Booth Info
Preference will be given to businesses and vendors who feature food prepared from locally grown ingredients.
Electricity is available on a limited supply. Will you need electricity? *
(only whisper quiet generators allowed)
Are you also a Central Market/Penn Market vendor?
Please indicate the cooking fuel you will be using:
Food vendors must shield against defacing property. Vendors using fuel must supply a fire extinguisher. Food vendors must be licensed in the City of York or complete a Special Event Health License application. Contact the Bureau of Permits & Health Licensing to obtain an application at 717-849-2256.

Please send any supporting images (booth set-up, product, etc) and high-res images (marketing and promotion) to