open your downtown business
Are you thinking about starting or expanding your own business? Are you considering downtown York as a potential location? We’d love to talk to you about your ideas to see how we can help.
Whether you’re looking for available office or retail space, financial resources, assistance with your business plan; or have questions regarding permits, zoning or codes – Downtown Inc will help you get started, and help you grow.
City of York – Savvy City Start Up Packet: Your official guide to starting and growing a business in the City of York.
City of York – York Business Academy: A series of eight educational workshops designed to offer new and existing small business owners an educational opportunity that will increase your overall business acumen and improve the likelihood of success.
- Entrepreneurial Support Alliance: A one stop shop for entrepreneurial resources.
- Susquehanna SCORE: Helping people make decisions about starting or growing a business and improving their probability of success.
- City of York – Fresh Foods Fund: A revolving loan fund established to assist the development of new and existing food-related enterprises
- Community First Fund: Providing a variety of loan products, free one-on-one counseling and classes to meet the needs of prospective and current entrepreneurs.
- Small Business Administration: Programs and resources to help you start, grow and succeed.
- York County Community Foundation: A public charity that supports our community through grant awards to support projects in certain areas.
- York County Economic Alliance: Your resource for facilitating economic and community development in York County.
- Downtown Renaissance Fund: Established by a group of organizations for the purpose of aiding in the continuing revitalization of downtown York by providing equity capital to projects of a similar goal. The goals center around providing a standard of housing opportunities and other services that will be attractive to individuals and families having a range of incomes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.